Immortals' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Immortals' Forum

Are YOU thirsty for role-play?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derrick G
*Slurp*
Derrick G

Forum Motes : 27

Character sheet
Character Name:

The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons Empty
PostSubject: The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons   The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 pm

I hearby call the first meeting of the UOSPFVOAP to order. Our first order of business is to spam. I suggest we all slurp profusely. All in favor of notion?
Back to top Go down
Jacob S The Omniscient
The Ulti-Omni
Jacob S The Omniscient

Forum Motes : 87

Character sheet
Character Name: Juggalag Knight of Order( and others)

The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons   The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Derrick, I am starting to get annoyed by your constant spamming, and in reality, if you did this on any other forum, you would be banned by now.
Back to top Go down
Derrick G
*Slurp*
Derrick G

Forum Motes : 27

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons   The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 pm

It's just for fun. I know if I really spammed, I would be banned. But, I'm just being comical by spamming. I'll refrain the rest of my spam posts to this thread. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons   The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Thread for the United Orgnization of Spammers, Trolls, Flamers, and Various Other Annoying Persons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortals' Forum :: General-
Jump to: